Spotify Advertising is building the world’s leading audio advertising platform and we are looking for a leader with a passion for building to help us achieve this vision to oversee the Global Advertising Business Marketing team.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our advertising company, based in New York or Los Angeles. This dynamic leader will oversee all functional areas of B2B marketing and enable us to reach, attract and generate value with the advertising community.
The ideal candidate enjoys a strong internal partnership with our platform product team providing insight and expert advice focused on market realities. They will lead a truly integrated B2B marketing organization across our product, sales and operations teams. This role will report directly to the Global Head of Advertising.
what you will do
- Lead the leadership, vision and direction of Spotify’s B2B marketing strategy, plans and execution.
- Refine our go-to-market approach and storytelling across all markets and industry verticals
- Lead and manage the marketing function, overseeing trade marketing, creative, research and measurement, among others
- Guide, supervise and coach a team of marketers to achieve KPIs and drive business
- Collaborate with internal teams, especially Sales, Product, Insights, FP&A and HR to develop new innovative solutions that achieve business objectives
- Develop and manage relationships with top external partners, clients, agencies and platforms
- Supervise the marketing budget of the Advertising BU
- Serve as the company spokesperson at major industry events
- Possess thought leadership research and marketing insights
Who are you
- You have a Bachelor’s degree; MBA is preferred
- Over 15 years of marketing experience
- 5+ years of ad platform experience
- Ad creative experience or management
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles, branding and customer acquisition strategies.
- An instinct to evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team and inspire creativity across the organization
- A comprehensive understanding of the changing dynamics of the ad platform landscape
- A flexible, collaborative, open-minded, easy-going personality and an entrepreneurial spirit suited to a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills