Blackcod Asset Management is a reputable financial services company. We offer various financial services products ranging from loans, investments, portfolio and fund management, asset management and currency advisory.
Our core values are: Integrity, Reliability, Excellence, Transparency and Customer Service.
Summary of work
The primary objective of this position is to generate revenue and drive further penetration in an assigned territory/market segment by effectively selling the company’s products to new and existing customers.
The Ideal Persona should perform the following job description:
- Breakdown of monthly turnover target and key accounts.
- Achieve growth and reach at least 80% of the monthly revenue goal.
- Align with Predictive Daily Route Activity Report (DRAR) for Commercial Sales Representative in accordance with achievement of monthly goals.
- Align strategy and tactics to achieve monthly revenue.
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales activity reports for the Sales Manager.
- Provide marketing support and activation of marketplace locations.
- Works closely with compliance units to ensure products are sold in accordance with company policy and regulatory requirements.
- Ensures that new sales comply with AML and KYC regulations.
- 2 to 4 years of experience as a sales manager in the financial sector.
- Good knowledge of the foreign exchange market.
- HND/B.Sc. in business administration, economics, sales and marketing.
- Excellent interpretation of business needs into operational requirements.
- Knowledge of CBN policies and business environment
- Proven ability to drive the FX sales process from plan to close.
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity and good judgment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and protect company trade secrets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Monthly salary package.
- Sales commission.
- Expense allowance.
- 13th month allowance.
- Vacation pay.
- Profit sharing.
- Job-related training.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.
Click here to apply